Camptech II Circuits currently has a job opening for a Technical Support Specialist (Electronics).
We are looking for a highly motivated team player to join our outstanding technical support team! We offer a competitive remuneration package in a challenging but rewarding work environment.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Respond promptly and efficiently to customer requests
- Assist other team members to prepare sales quotations
- Review of customer files
- BOM pricing and parts procurement
- Manage day-to-day activities with little to no managerial supervision
- Understand and observe company policies and procedures
- Technologist or technician diploma in an Electronics program
- Technical knowledge about printed circuits boards
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong ability to listen and proactively react to customers questions and request
- Must be goal oriented and hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to the company’s success.
- Recent graduate
- Driver license is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting please submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.